Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Google Wave Invites

Okay, so I've been thinking about this for a while and I've come to the conclusion that with just a few Wave invites left and no one to give them to, I'd offer them up here. I have 5 left.

To reference back to an earlier post of mine, Google Wave is an innovative real-time collaberation tool that is similar in some respects to email. In fact, google intends for it's Wave protocal to replace email. What happens is you place a message, add whichever contacts that you want to see the message, and the post is there for all to see, and is meant to be edited and added to. Neat apps allow you to have video conference, ad a poll, ad a map with the destination of an even and so on. It's a great tool. Let me know if you want one of the 5 left in my comments section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment