Sunday, March 14, 2010

'Twas a fairly okay week.

Yes, in spite of having very little to do outside of getting a place for my bro to live ready, it was an okay week. How do I mean that?

Well, to make a short story shorter, I decided to expand my social horizons a little. Firstly, I decided it was time I went to church where there were more people my age. I finally got around to that last Sunday, and it was a great decision on my part. Being out of the house and amongst my peers was a good way to lift mood, and it continually gets better now that I'm making new friends. Next on the list was to get out of the house and do things with other people. I would frequently do things outside of the house by myself, but I found this past week that it's also essential to socialize with others.

Now, before you all chuckle at my lack of observing the seemingly obvious things about life, I have to mention that these changes have been hard for me to make, but once made, I did realize it's importance on my life.

So here is the moral to my short story(Itemized of course). 1) Reminiscing of good times gone by is fun, but you can't do it all day every day. 2) You may feel something is the right thing to do, even though it looks difficult. Don't panic, just do it. 3) You'll come out at the other end of your journey a better person if you did what you know is right.

Any way, just a bit of rambling there. Had to get it on paper so I could organize my thoughts of recent events better. Maybe whoever reads this can find something useful as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment