Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Team Got Shafted

Let me explain my choice of words:

My favorite team in the NBA, the Jazz, who didn't make the playoffs, actually had a better record than two or three teams from the eastern conference that did make the playoffs. How does this happen? and how do we remedy this problem?

To anwser question the first: The eastern conference teams SUCK. The best team's records' in the easten conference automaticaly make the rest of the conference look better than they actually are.

To answer question the second: Replace all the eastern conference teams who's records are worse than that of some other western conference teams with said western conference teams.

If what I have just said is done, every team gets a fair shot at the NBA title.

P.S., forgive the excessive use of the word conference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment